Coupons are a great way to save even more money when shopping at Cash Saver and it’s easy to use them at our store. We gladly accept Manufacturer Coupons. Because of the variety of coupons available to our guests, we do have some guidelines for how coupons can be redeemed at Cash Saver.
- Coupons must be original (no photo copies)
- The coupons cannot exceed $5.00 or be for a free offer
- Coupons must have a scan-able barcode
- Coupons must have an expiration date that has not passed
- Coupons presented and items purchased must match exactly: size, variety, flavor, etc.
- We accept only one manufacturer coupon per purchased item
- Coupons must have valid remit address for the manufacturer
- We uphold any purchase stipulations set forth by the product manufacturer
- We do not accept coupons from other retailers
- Customer is responsible for tax on all items even “Free” items or “Buy One Get One” items
- We cannot give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item
- We do not accept coupons for more than 75% of a product’s value. For example, a $2 off coupon will be acceptable for a product that normally sells for $5 or more, but a $2 off coupon for a product that sells for $2.25 is unlikely to be legitimate.
- The Store Manager has the right to accept, decline or limit the use of ANY coupon upon view, limit the Quantity of coupons/items used/purchased in a single transaction, by a single customer or in a single day
- Cash Saver does not double coupons
- Limit one (1) manufacturer coupon per item
- Amount refunded cannot exceed the price of the item
- All manufacturer coupons will be redeemed at Face Value Only for product only – not cash
Cash Saver WILL NOT accept the following:
- Manufacturer’s coupons that do not scan
- Expired coupons
- PAH (print at home) or Internet Coupons
- Coupons for products not sold at Cash Saver
- FREE item coupons if printed from the Internet
- Coupons will be rejected if they appear to have been altered in any way
- Coupons will be rejected if they appear out of proportion or blurry, or are obvious duplicates. Nearly all coupons are “non-transferable” meaning they should not be photocopied or scanned and distributed to others.